Transparency, Accountability and Progression (TAP) is my strong belief, and your support for TAP is why you should elect me as your next District 45 Representative.
1. TRANSPARENCY. Your public officials should keep you informed as to what they are working on while they are in office.
· Through my campaign, we are already improving communications between the voters in District 45 and the candidates.
· Voters should be assured that they are supporting the right person for the job.
2. ACCOUNTABILITY. Your public officials should have to answer to you every day, not just on Election Day.
· Through my website, you are already interacting through weekly surveys to identify what voters are really thinking, in order to identify ways to help.
· More to follow as we continue gathering your interests and concerns through the weekly surveys.
3. PROGRESSION. Your public officials should meet measurable goals, so the state and local communities “Move Up,” or politicians “Move Out.”
· I don’t spend time complaining about problems, I spend time providing solutions to them.
· I’m open to new ideas, because there are always other victories to be achieved.
Vision Statement: Your District 45 Representative will ensure Transparency in government reporting, Accountability by public officials, and Progression of the state and local communities (TAP), from the beginning of the 2020 campaign and throughout the term of office, in order to establish your district as the leader in the kind of responsive government and teamwork that all North Carolinians can support.
“TAP, TAP, TAP”